- We assess the current organisational environment – the structure, culture, roles, tasks, responsibilities and authorities within that organisation.
- We identify, measure and gain further insight into organisational, communication and operational issues.
- We review operational processes and obstacles in terms of duplication, overlapping and gaps.
Following the organisational diagnosis, we work hand in hand with our clients to determine the required deliverables and implement programmes for change.
These could include:
- Designing/revising competency maps and models
- Organisational Restructuring
- Designing/redesigning job descriptions, tasks and responsibilities
- Designing/redesigning the performance management process and systems
- Designing/redesigning the bonus system
- Improving communication, introducing new communication tools and processes; reworking existing communication tools
- Devising and introducing new operational processes and procedures, or reforming existing ones.
- Identifying Leadership development needs and implementing personal development programmes
Monitoring and Measurement of Results
We monitor the performance of projects at every stage. Before the project begins we carry out an analysis of the current state of play which enables us to truly measure the impact of any project implementation. Communication, transparency and accountability are key to the success of all of our projects and help to build trust with our client organisations. We ensure that each project has tangible results for our clients.
Feedback and Review
We present our clients with detailed reports on the results of the project. We then meet with our clients to discuss feedback on the project and complete a comprehensive client service review.