Associate Director Inside Sales EMEA (Belgium based)
About our client
Our client is a world leader in providing superior health and safety protection solutions that enhance human well-being. For more than 125 years, their main mission has been to create the most advanced protection solutions to millions of people, offering peace of mind and confidence at work and at home.
Operating in two main business segments, Industrial and Healthcare, our client is the market leader that continues to grow, employing over 13,500 people worldwide. With operations in North America, Latin America/Caribbean, EMEA and Asia Pacific, customers in more than 100 countries around the world trust our client and its protection solutions.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our client commits to securing an equal opportunity recruitment and selection process.
All interested candidates are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, ethnic origin, religion, disability, genetic information, or any other factors that could be deemed discriminatory.
Our client is looking for a customer-focused and passionate Associate Director Inside Sales EMEA based in Belgium to join its Inside Sales organization.
You will be responsible for the performance and development of the overall Inside Sales organization.
You will define the long-term vision whilst building partnerships with the EMEA Sales and Marketing teams to design an aligned cross-functional regional growth strategy.
If you have a proven experience in strategic sales management within international companies and developing Inside Sales teams, you might be the colleague we are looking for!
What your role will be:
Reporting to the Senior Director of Sales Operations EMEA-APAC, you will:
- Define an Inside Sales mission and long-term vision that maximizes the team’s value and business contribution, in partnership with the different Sales channels, Marketing teams and Customer Service.
- Build an Inside Sales team structure, define roles and responsibilities, hire, and develop skills, and optimize resource allocation to best meet the needs of the sales organization.
- Define and implement performance measures and efficiency tracking around Inside Sales operational workflows, and lead through a continuous improvement mindset.
- Heavily engage with Regional Sales leaders to develop a collaborative business performance strategy.
- Work with the eCommerce Sales organization and Digital Marketing teams to develop prospection campaigns and lead generation strategies for online sales.
- Actively participate in the launch and expansion of the EMEA Webstore and contribute to growth objectives by monitoring buyer’s activity and building a push-to-buy strategy.
- Work together with Regional Marketing teams to evaluate and improve campaigns through the coordination and optimization of leads qualification.
- Monitor excess and obsolete stock and define, implement, and track depletion plans.
- Ensure exemplary use of CRM and optimal leveraging of other internal tools and resources.
What you will bring:
- Demonstrated knowledge in strategic sales management, organizational leadership and change management
- Proven record of developing and managing Inside Sales teams in multiple markets
- In-depth knowledge of CRM tools
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
- Good negotiating skills, and ability to influence
- Employee development and team building
- Enthusiastic positive mindset and energy
What you can expect from our client:
- A diverse, inclusive, and international environment
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Hybrid working with a combination of home and office-based working (Ansell?s global flexible work policy)
- Annual bonus based on own and company performance
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in person through team events and company get-togethers