Client Partner (Saudi Arabia)
Are you an executive search professional based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia? Do you have a passion for executive talent sourcing and are you a skilled negotiator? Are you a trusted partner to key decision makers? Are you a self-motivated professional pursuing continuous professional growth? Then you might be who we are looking for to join our expanding team.
Overview of the Role
As SpenglerFox is growing its business across the Gulf, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Client Partner in Saudi Arabia to join our growing team.
As the primary partner and single point of contact for customers, prospects and candidates, this role has broad responsibility. The focus will be on business development, using existing business relationships and positioning SpenglerFox as a trusted Executive Recruitment/Human Capital Solutions Consultancy in Saudi Arabia. The execution of search assignments will mainly be covered by internal delivery units, including Senior Principals and Research Associates.
The Client Partner coming into this role will be responsible for identifying business opportunities in various industries such as Technology & Digitisation, Life Science, Industrial Manufacturing, Consumer and Finance. The position is based in Saudi Arabia but we are open to remote working options.
Who is SpenglerFox
Established in 2003, SpenglerFox has grown to become a global provider of premium human capital solutions, independently owned and managed by 12 partners based across the world from Frankfurt to Dubai. Each partner has been part of SpenglerFox for over seven years and, like the rest of our global team of over 200 consultants and researchers, bring a wealth of experience and expertise gathered from working in a wide range of industries. It’s this depth and breadth of industry knowledge, together with our deeply embedded duty of care to our clients and candidates, which ensures that we are fully committed to discovering, developing and deploying the best talent to our clients so that they can succeed in these challenging times.
Why join the SpenglerFox team?
Our values (agile, authentic, accountable, anticipatory, allied) form the basis of our people strategy and define who we are and what we expect of every employee, external provider and affiliate. Our values are also the yardstick with which we measure the people we hire for our business, the quality of the candidates we introduce to our clients, and the clients we choose to work with. By sharing common values, we have a common purpose. By having a common purpose, the end result will always be one in which all parties derive equal value.
Borders, culture, ethnic backgrounds etc. divide us naturally, but inclusion is the engine that drives our innovation. The focus of what we do every single day is on what brings us together, not what divides us. And that is what makes SpenglerFox a business where you can be a part of something bigger.
- Based on his/her extensive network and experience in the given Practice Group or geography, he/she develops new strategic clients for the company.
- Brings in new business for the Senior Principal working under his/her guidance.
- Maintains C-level client relationships to grow the business with those clients across geographies.
- Identifies new business development opportunities (e.g. target companies, sectors) through targeted and strategic monitoring of companies and sub-sectors.
- Meets sales targets consistently.
- Meets with clients to promote all SpenglerFox services; identifies cross-selling opportunities and engages the relevant teams to deliver those.
- Drives conference calls/PG calls and takes the initiative to share client knowledge with international colleagues throughout SpenglerFox.
- Targets clients in his/her Practice Group/Region and identifies contacts for international colleagues in their respective space.
- Attends relevant networking events and international industry-related conferences Acts as a role model for internal database maintenance.
- Follows internal processes & procedures.
- Supports the recruitment of skilled and experienced colleagues for SpenglerFox in the region, enabling locally delivered services in markets covered.
- Provides support to consultants in dealing with clients to ensure business wins.
- Analyses industry trends and builds the firm’s knowledge about particular industries, companies and their executives.
- Monitors recent developments affecting companies and key executives in a given industry or sector.
- Proactively works with the Consultants to ensure they have immediate access to most relevant information sources.
- Monitors and reviews Key Performance Indicators of his/her project delivery team on a regular basis.
- Continuously develops Associates (with Head of Research) and (Senior) Principals in the given Practice Group in all aspects of Executive Search, PG knowledge and business development.
- Contributes to the performance management of (Senior) Principals on his/her project team.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- 5+ Years of industry experience and ideally exposure to one or more of the industries that comprise the company’s core practice groups.
- A recognized expert in his/her specialty field.
- A detailed understanding of the Executive Search industry and practices is essential.
- Experience and demonstrated success in business management, building a client portfolio, acquiring new clients.
- Proven track record in managing and developing a small team.
- Ability to interact with C-level stakeholders of client companies at a high level.
- Overview of the relevant industry sectors, the changing trends, the latest innovations.
- Has an agile mindset, stamina and charisma, and sets an example with his/her behaviour and leadership.
- An attitude of ownership and long-term perspective on the development goals of the company.
- Relevant university degree.
This is what we offer you
You will join an organization where our central focus is our people and where you will be a part of a global, fully integrated, and interconnected team of professionals. Most importantly, you will not find a more collegial corporate culture anywhere – we call it FOXiness.
In addition, we offer you:
- A fast-growing organisation where we value entrepreneurship, dedication, autonomy, trust, and above all, expertise.
- A business where you are an integral part of the bigger picture.
- Inclusion is what drives creativity and innovation. We encourage all our people to be actively engaged in building our business.
- We believe in compensating outstanding performance. Your remuneration package will be a bespoke solution built around you.
- We offer our people the opportunity and flexibility to work from anywhere. We value independence and entrepreneurship and through an office network located across EMEA, we will provide you with all the support you need.
Want to know more?
Please get in touch by sending us your detailed CV and motivation letter. We will review your professional background and potential fit with full discretion and confidentiality. If you meet our expectations we would welcome the opportunity to get to know you better and for you to get to know us as your potential future employer.