RPO Recruiter (Prague, Czech Republic)
We are looking to hire a talented Recruiter to join our growing RPO division and manage our client accounts’ full cycle recruiting process. You will be based in Prague, and as a member of our global sourcing team, you will have the benefit of working in an international and truly collaborative environment with a high level of autonomy. As Recruiter, you will serve as the subject matter expert around applicant tracking systems, candidate sourcing methodologies and recruitment process effectiveness.
Who is SpenglerFox
Established in 2003, SpenglerFox has grown to become a global provider of premium human capital solutions, independently owned and managed by 12 partners based across the world from Frankfurt to Dubai. Each partner has been part of SpenglerFox for over seven years and, like the rest of our global team of over 200 consultants and researchers, bring a wealth of experience and expertise gathered from working in a wide range of industries. It’s this depth and breadth of industry knowledge, together with our deeply embedded duty of care to our clients and candidates, which ensures that we are fully committed to discovering, developing and deploying the best talent to our clients so that they can succeed in these challenging times.
Why join the SpenglerFox team?
Our values (agile, authentic, accountable, anticipatory, allied) form the basis of our people strategy and define who we are and what we expect of every employee, external provider and affiliate. Our values are also the yardstick with which we measure the people we hire for our business, the quality of the candidates we introduce to our clients, and the clients we choose to work with. By sharing common values we have a common purpose. By having a common purpose, the end result will always be one in which all parties derive equal value.
Borders, culture, ethnic backgrounds etc. divide us naturally, but inclusion is the engine that drives our innovation. The focus of what we do every single day is on what brings us together, not what divides us. And that is what makes SpenglerFox a business where you can be a part of something bigger.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in full-cycle recruitment (agency or inhouse)
- Fluent in English. German or Spanish language capabilities is a plus.
- Demonstrated capability to be client-facing and consistently conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional, and responsive manner.
- Demonstrated capability to set and manage client expectations through the recruitment process; identify continuous improvement opportunities and be an advisor to the client.
- Demonstrated capability to lead client briefings, or partner with client HR Business Partners to understand job requirements, provide input, develop, and implement sourcing strategies to identify candidates matching client requirements.
- Demonstrated capability to contact candidates/sources directly, and brief candidates on the opportunity and client value proposition for professional/technical and management roles.
- Demonstrated capability to conduct and document screening processes, including resume pre-screening, telephone interview and shortlisting, design questions and scripts for screening processes.
- Demonstrated capability to conduct face to face interviews with candidates including competency interviews for most positions and skill levels.
- Demonstrated capability to easily manage candidates in all aspects of the recruiting process, ensuring candidates’ expectations are being managed and constructive feedback is given in a timely manner, optimizing the candidate experience within specified guidelines.
- Demonstrated capability with applicant tracking systems, updating records and information, ensuring system integrity and accuracy of client reporting and analytics.
- Demonstrated capability to access and generate reports for both client and SpenglerFox.
Your Job Description
The successful Recruiter will be asked to carry out the following duties:
Client Relationship Management
- Responsible for day-to-day interaction with Client/HR business partners in a timely, professional, and responsive manner
- Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies
- Conduct role briefings with the client and set expectations for the recruitment process
Process Management & Sourcing
- Follow agreed Client recruitment process for recruitment delivery.
- Create and execute multi-channel sourcing strategies to identify qualified candidates and/or building talent pools for current and future hiring requirements
Candidate Relationship Management
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies & channels to build relevant talent pools
- Effectively communicate position opportunities and client value propositions
- Manage all candidates effectively throughout the recruitment process
- Develop and maintain relationships and seek referrals from other candidates
- Manage candidate expectations and ensure timely and constructive feedback
This is what we offer you
You will join an organization where our central focus is our people and be a part of a global, fully integrated and interconnected team of professional. Most importantly, you will not find a more collegial corporate culture anywhere – we call it FOXiness.
In addition, we offer you:
- A fast-growing organisation where we value entrepreneurship, dedication, autonomy, trust, and above all, expertise.
- A business where you are an integral part of the bigger picture.
- Inclusion is what drives creativity and innovation. We encourage all our people to be actively engaged in building our business.
- We believe in compensating outstanding performance. Your remuneration package will be a bespoke solution built around you.
Want to know more?
Please get in touch by sending us your detailed CV and motivation letter. We will review your professional background and potential fit with full discretion and confidentiality. If you meet our expectations we would welcome the opportunity to get to know you better and for you to get to know us as your potential future employer.